Sabado, Setyembre 8, 2012

                             I Love Wearing Pink


                      

                    So When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink?    

                                        

                                        It All Starts Here

          

 

  

   Once upon a time there was a famous fashion Doll named Barbie... When i was 9yrs old i got my first ever Barbie doll, well as a 9 year old kid that was the happiest day of my life. lol... Anyway.. Doesn't everybody just love Barbie? I played with her as a girl. Combed her hair,
tried on different outfits, lost those itsy bitty little shoes. The reason I love Barbie so much is that
she rocks every girls world... serves as a kind of "role model" for younger girls. And because Barbie can be anything you want it to be... Don't you just love Barbie? ahh... so here are some of my photo's wearing my favorite color.... I hope you like it! ^_^

 














  


                                                                                                              *some photos posted was googled

4 (na) komento:

  1. Doesn't everybody just love Barbie? ^_^

    TumugonBurahin
  2. your blog is really cool, your outfits are really cute too :)

    http://flying-creature.blogspot.co.uk/

    TumugonBurahin
  3. great blog and i love wearing pink
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin